Lightening or removing of black spots or patches is very easy and is necessary to regain normal facial appearance. Black spots or patches are most likely to be appear due to the excessive secretion of melanin on the skin surface. In addition to this some other factors that must be encounter in order to discuss the black spots include over exposure in a sunny day, harmonic imbalance, excessive use of some medicines, pregnancy, ir-regulation in sleep, vitamin deficiencies and too much stress due to various reasons. Spots and patches are very humiliating especially when they are present on face, nobody like to be affected by these spots, but luckily treatments are developed to reduce these spots. The possible treatment include laser surgeries and acid peelings, but some natural homemade remedies also help to reduce these spots.
Below are top ten home remedies which are very much helping in removing black spots.
- Lemon juice
The best and the easiest solution can be found in your kitchen or any nearby store in the form of lemon juice. Lemons are tested over the years and it is proved that they contain vitamin C that helps in lightening the black spots on anywhere on face.
- Dip a cotton wool in fresh lemon juice and then rub it on face.
- Allow the skin to dry for some time then wash with natural water.
- Continue the treatment for almost 20 days it will bring good results at the end.
Some people are too much touchy about their skin in that case you are advised to dilute the lemon juice before use.
Butter milk is also one of the easiest available home remedy to remove black spots. It is even a better treatment than lemon juice because no burning sensation feels during the entire process.
- Take four to five spoons of butter milk and two to three spoons of tomato juice freshly prepared.
- Mix both of them, now they are ready for use.
- After 15 minutes gently wash the face with natural water.
If you don’t have access to butter milk no need to worry the same effect can be produced by lactic acid present in the skin. Simply soak the wool in milk and then apply it on your face. After sometime wash the skin repeat the same process until you feel a better sensation. You can also make the buttermilk at home by just mixing the milk with honey and then apply the solution by soaking cotton wool in it on face directly. It is very helping in removing black spots.
Oats are very healthy for skin exfoliation all you have to apply oatmeal mask on the exposed surfaces of skin which will remove dead skin and patches.
- Use grinder to mesh up rolled oats.
- Add lemon juice or milk butter to make a slurry.
- Rub it gently on skin and then wash it with warm water or use steam to remove the mask.
If it doesn’t work well then use a cloth to remove the mask and repeat the same steps for a month.
- Soak some almonds in milk and let them for overnight.
- Grind the almonds.
- Mix them with one tea spoon sandalwood and honey to make slurry.
- Apply the slurry on exposed surface and face.
- After 30 minutes wash the skin it will give pleasant look.
Sandalwood is another option that is easily available in kitchens
- All the gradients needed for it are easily available in kitchens. Make a slurry of sandalwood powder by soaking it in glycerin and rose water. An alternative to rose water is simple milk or honey.
- Rub the slurry on your face, allow it to dry wash of the paste with natural water or with lukewarm water if available.
- Follow the same procedure until you get satisfactory results.
You have often seen in ads or beauticians applying potatoes on skin this is just because of their useful effects that they can impart on your skin.
- Take one slice of potato and apply it directly on black spots for one to two minutes and then wash skin with lukewarm water.
- Another way to use potatoes is to make slurry with honey and then apply it directly as a mask on black patches.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has been used over the years because of the healing potential it possess.
- You can apply aloe vera juice directly or gel on dark patches.
- Massage for few minutes.
- Repeat the same procedure until best results starts appearing.
Turmeric is the most popular skin lightening representative that has been used over the years to get rid of black spots. It is also healthy in removing sun burns or spots due to aging.
- Make slurry with turmeric, lemon and milk.
- Apply it directly on the face.
- Leave it to dry and then wash with natural water.
An alternate to his method is the use of honey and olive along with turmeric to make a paste. Rest of the procedure is the same.
Papaya contain an enzyme papain that is very helping in growth of fresh skin.
- Gather the pulp of papaya and then apply it on face for about 15 minutes or more upon your satisfaction. Then wash it off.
- Another option is to make slurry of finely grinded papaya with lemon juice and then aply it on skin.
- Onion Juice
It is very easy to get onion juice with the help of grinder.
- Dip clean cotton wool in onion juice and then dab it on your face. Allow to dry and then wash with natural water.
- An alternate to it is the use of honey along with onion juice. If your skin is oily then you can also add vinegar in it.