Do you want to whiten your teeth at home naturally?
We all want a beautiful Hollywood smile. But, everyone can’t afford a dentist for teeth whitening treatments. Teeth are the main point that people notice they’re a symbol of health. Most careful about teeth for a good impression because crooked and discolored teeth can give a sign that you don’t care about yourself. If you want a bright smile, then you are in the right place.
In this article, you will get different hacks to whiten your teeth at home naturally.
These are the 5 hacks to naturally whiten your teeth at home:
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is very important in one of the best hacks for whitening your teeth; it can limit and decrease the plaque and discoloration.
- Take a small cup, mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda with water to make a paste. One part of baking soda blended with one part of water is more comfortable to use and more powerful than baking soda singly.
- Apply the paste on a soft-bristled brush and smoothly rub your teeth in round motions. Brush all around your teeth instead of rubbing one point for the complete 2 minutes. Not to brush hard it can harm your teeth.
- After that spit out the baking soda and wash your mouth with water. Also, rinse your toothbrush thoroughly.
- Repeat it every other day for 1 to 2 weeks. After that once or twice a week. Because frequently use of baking soda can damage your teeth. Never forget to brush your teeth daily if you ignore it will hurt your teeth.
2. Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is not only very useful for teeth whitening but also for developing the overall health of your mouth. Oil pulling is an old tradition, and now it is a living trend; it’s not a new idea. In reality, the use of oil pulling began in India thousands of years before. Oil pulling is the action of swishing oil in your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes and in simple words, using oil as a mouthwash.
- Put one tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth. ( you can use any essential oil)
- Pull the oil on your teeth and around the mouth for 15–20 minutes.
- Spit it out (into the toilet or garden because it can block sink pipes).
- Then brush your teeth.
3. Fruits and Vegetables
A lot of fruits and vegetables can help in teeth whitening because they are loaded with vitamin C agents. They can also remove the build-up plaque from your teeth.
These are some of the most helpful ones:
- Use turmeric for its germ-free whitening agents. Just apply the powder on your toothbrush then brush your teeth.
- Scrub banana, lemon, and orange peels on your teeth as they have d-limonene which is excellent for whitening.
- Strawberry paste is also beneficial to use this yummy paste on your teeth and rub to remove teeth yellowness.
- Apple and carrots are pure to remove teeth yellowness and bacteria.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
As no shock that apple cider vinegar is also advantageous for our teeth. Apple cider vinegar has specific bleaching qualities that will clean your teeth properly and give them a shiny result. Use the small quantity and for a short time, because it’s regular use can weaken the enamel.
- Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 6 ounces of water.
- Use as a mouthwash and pull on your teeth and in your mouth for around 30 seconds.
- Spit it out.
- Wash your mouth with water and then brush your teeth.
5. Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal is one of the most natural and most low-priced methods to whiten your teeth naturally. Charcoal has a pack of crystal-based chemicals that limit plaque and discoloration of teeth. Grind one charcoal into a powder. Apply this on your clean wet toothbrush, and brush your teeth as you usually do.
- Apply powdered charcoal on a clean and wet toothbrush.
- Brush smoothly in round motions to apply charcoal all over your teeth. Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Spit it out and wash your mouth completely.
- To remove any left charcoal out of your mouth, wet another clean toothbrush, brush carefully, and wash.
- Wash out the sink with the microfiber before it dries.
What Are The Reasons For Teeth Yellowness?
The stains that appear on the enamel and inside the tooth resulted in teeth yellowness. Under the enamel is a light brown thing called dentin, which can convert more apparent when enamel gets weaker, a common experience for many adults.
There are many reasons for teeth yellowness for example:
5. Poor oral health (plaque or tartar build up.)
6. Your diet (staining foods such as coffee, red wine, curries, etc.)
In the End
Thanks for running with us hope this article is helpful for you. Here you learn different hacks to whiten your teeth at home naturally. You get a lot of information about teeth kindly share this learning with others who also want to whiten their teeth. Also, share your opinions with us so comment below.