Dark spots – the number one problem why women can’t wear what they want, why women wear longer pants and sleeves and why they are afraid to raise their hands in public especially when they are wearing short sleeves. It’s such a hassle that a woman need to undergo this kind of trouble when there are solutions to end their miseries. Dark spots on skin especially on the knees, elbows, underarms and most especially on the face can cause such drama to a woman’s life since they have a hard time in keeping these areas hidden so as not to cause embarrassment.
To avoid this kind of situations here are a few tips o how to get rid of spots:
• Dark spots on knees and elbows
Dark spots on knees and elbows are often caused by frequent rubbing or friction that results from leaning your elbows or knees while working or playing. This can be easily repaired through the following methods:
• Frequently clean the areas to wash off the dirt that is accumulated on it, exfoliate once a week to peel of dead skin and help new skin go to surface to receive more oxygen and sunlight for a better cell growth
• Slice off a lemon in half and apply it on the elbows and knees, let it sit for 10 minutes and rinse off with water – lemons contains acids that gently breaks off the dark areas of the skin
• Mix glycerine, a teaspoon of vitamin E, another teaspoon of lemon juice and four tablespoon of milk – apply on dark areas liberally and massage, leave on for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly afterwards
• Use mustard oil after taking a shower, massage it on the dark areas for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse it off with water
• Dark Underarms
Dark underarms is another problem women of today needs to face, home remedies that are proven safe and effective to whiten underarms are all at hand and can be made in the comfort of your own home these are as follows:
• Potato – just grate it and apply the juice on the underarm for about 15 minutes, then rinse it afterwards, you may also just slice the potato and put it directly unto the armpits. Potatoes has a natural and gentle bleaching effect that can help whiten these dark areas, cutting the cost and as well as the side effects that topical treatments might cause
• Lemons – Slice and rub lemons on the armpit making sure that you put pressure on the darker areas but don’t put too much pressure for it can irritate the skin, apply moisturizer afterwards to soften the skin and prevent irritation
• Cucumbers – it can help lighten up the dark areas on your armpit, just apply sliced, grated or juiced cucumber on your armpit, leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water
• Dark Spots on Face
Acne scars, freckles and some other skin irritation can cause dark spots on face which can be really upsetting and might be too hard to hide especially if it lies on the prominent areas of the face. One way of hiding these spots is through the use of a dark spot corrector that is offered by some well known cosmetic company however; you must ensure that it contains vitamins and minerals that can ensure cell growth and also choose the one that are free from harsh chemicals that can do more harm than good.
Meanwhile, here are some alternative home remedies that can help you sort out your problem:
• Vitamin E oil – get your regular vitamin E capsule, squeeze it out and massage it on your face using a rotating motion, this is well proven to eliminate acne scars by promoting cell growth
• Honey – is composed of natural vitamins and minerals that are ideal for sensitive skin, it is a gift given by mother nature to heal acne scars and help them vanish
• Tomato juice and buttermilk – this two can help reduce the emergence of dark spots, what you need to do is mix two teaspoons of freshly squeezed tomato juice with four teaspoons of buttermilk, gently apply it on the face and let it rest for a few minutes, rinse it off with warm water
• Oat meal for exfoliation – mix 30 grams of oatmeal with one tablespoon of honey and four tablespoon of milk, apply it on your face and around the neck and leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes, rinse it with warm water afterwards
• Citrus fruits pulp – If you have a less sensitive skin, you can use lemon, pineapple, orange or tomato pulps massage it gently on to your skin using a rotating motion
Natural skin remedies for dark spots should be preferred over those commercially prepared that contains a lot of chemicals and gives a lot of side effects. You must utilize the gift given by Mother Nature to improve your well being and achieve a good looking and radiant face.